Real MPC Ground Credit Examination System
Waypoints Aviation Ltd provides the Online 24/7 examination service for Flying NZ.
Flying NZ (Royal New Zealand Aero Clubs) is a CAR Part 149 Certificate holder with the right to train and examine for the Microlight and Sport Pilot Certificate (MPC).
The MPC Ground Credit Examinations are automatically and randomly generated from a large question bank for each of the two MPC examinations.
Mock (practice) exams for each of the two MPC examinations are also available on the Waypoints Mock Exam system.
- The MPC Candidate purchases an R Type (MPC Ground Credit Examination) voucher code.
- The MPC Candidate selects the MPC Ground Credit Examination they wish to sit (131 MPC Operational Knowledge or 132 – MPC Technical Knowledge).
- The MPC Candidate enters their name; address; Organisation (Aeroclub); and CAA ID number if they hold one, in the space provided.
- The Supervising Instructor enters their name; address; Organisation (Aeroclub); and CAA ID number in the space provided.
- The MPC Candidate enters the voucher code.
- The next step starts the examination. The MPC Ground Credit Examination system functions and looks exactly the same as the Mock Exam system.
- On completion of the Ground Credit Examination a MPC Ground Credit Certificate will be generated. This certificate will show the MPC Ground Credit Examination sat,131 MPC Operational Knowledge or 132 MPC Technical Knowledge; the mark achieved; and the syllabus reference of all questions answered incorrectly.
- The Result Sheet can be saved as a pdf and printed by the MPC Candidate.
- The MPC Candidate and the Supervising Instructor must BOTH sign the printed MPC Ground Credit Examination Result Sheet.